Documents & Benefits VAT Registration
We can help with all aspects of UAE VAT registration, including ensuring that you have all the necessary documentation in place. We will also complete and submit the required forms on your behalf. Once your registration is approved, we can provide ongoing support and advice to ensure that you remain compliant with UAE VAT law.
Benefits of VAT Registration
As a business owner in the UAE VAT registration, one of the most important things you can do is to ensure that your company is properly registered with the authorities. This includes registering for Value Added Tax (VAT).
The UAE VAT registration process is relatively simple and straightforward, but there are a few key things to keep in mind to ensure everything goes smoothly.
First and foremost, you need to have a UAE Trade License in order to be eligible for VAT registration. If you don’t have a UAE Trade License, you won’t be able to register for VAT registration. Second, you need to make sure that you have all the required documentation in order. This includes things like your UAE Trade License, your company bank statements, and your passport.
First and foremost, it is important to note that only businesses with an annual turnover of more than AED 375,000 are required to register for VAT. If your business does not meet this criterion, then you are not legally obligated to register.
Requirements or Documents For VAT Registration
- Incorporation Certificate of Company (in case of Companies)
- MoA & AoA (in case of Companies)
- Particulars of people involved in the firm.
- Address Proof of Director – Lease / Rental Agreement
- Company PAN Card / Individual PAN card in case of Proprietorship
- ID Proof of Director – Pan Card / Election Card/ Passport/ Driving License
- Rental Agreement/ Lease Agreement of Company / Proprietorship
- In case of Partnership firm- Partnership Deed
- Passport size Photograph of Director of the firm.